Paging Data Terminal 3000 Programming
Paging Data Terminal 3000 Programming (PDT3P) software is used to set up configurations for Paging Data Terminal 3000 (PDT3000), Paging Data Receiver (PDR3000) and Paging Serial Receiver 3000 (PSR3000).
There are tree components to programming a PDT/PDR/PSR: PDT3P software (PDT3P), the templates that are loaded by PDT3P when it is first started and the firmware contained in the product.
Templates determine the type of product and model of product that is to be programmed. PDT3P is used to set the programmable configuration parameters of the unit such as frequency, cap codes, I/O settings etc. The user interface and the functions visible in PDT3P will change according to which template is loaded. The firmware contained in the PDT/PDR/PSR determines its basic operational capabilities.
PDT3000, PDR3000 and PSR3000
Paging Data Terminals
Paging Data Terminals are powerful multi-function paging receivers and off-air decoders that are capable of receiving paged messages and processing them in a variety of ways. Among other things they can:
- Print messages directly to a parallel or serial printer
- Output the message data via two serial ports in a number of different formats and protocols.
- Control four relay outputs, using message text or cap code. Such control can be extended to the RCM3000 Relay Control Module that can be interfaced with the terminal
- Re-transmit or rebroadcast messages.
- Manipulating the incoming message by searching and replacing parts of the text.
The user can use the Paging Data Terminal 3000 Programming (PDT3P) software to set required parameters for those functionalities.
PDT3P Software Program Dialogs
All programmable configuration parameters of the unit can be access through different, logically organized dialogs:
- Cap codes Options
- Printer Options
- Serial Options
- Message Relay Options
- Alert Options (PDR/PSR Only)
- Frequency Options
- Over The Air Programming (OTAP) Options
- UI Settings Options (PDT Only)
- Defining cap codes or range of cap codes that the unit will monitor and process on POCSAG or Flex paging channel.
- Setting printer type and output options.
- Setting serial port output options.
- Selecting a transmitter type and parameters.
- Setting global relay control actions according to the text contained in a message received on the selected cap codes. Up to 256 actions may be set for each cap code.
- Can be used to turn audible alerting on and off and set the type and length of the audible beep.
- Setting the synthesized frequency of the unit.
- Enabling the PDT/PDR/PSR to have Over The Air Programming cap code function and setting required parameters.
|PDT3P User Guide||3000|| Paging Data Terminal 3000 Programming (PDT3P) |
software is used to set up configurations for
Paging Data Terminal 3000 (PDT3000), Paging Data Receiver (PDR3000) and
Paging Serial Receiver 3000 (PSR3000).
|473.11 kb||Download Preview|
|PDT3P 9.61||9.61|| PDT3P software is used to set up configurations |
for PDT3000, PDR3000 and PSR3000 devices.