Meal ready and waiter call paging systems are simple and affordable solutions for restaurants, takeaways, bistros, food courts, coffee shops and bars.
- The guest gets a paddle or coaster pager and is free to leave the immediate vicinity of the restaurant or bistro.
- When their order/meal/table is ready, the staff page them using either a hand held or a desktop paging transmitter.
- Their coaster/paddle pager sounds, lights up and starts to vibrate.
- Every waiter can also be equiped with a waiter call pager so that the staff can discretely alert the waiter.
- While at the table, guests can also use either fixed or portable call button to alert the staff of their request for service.