Relay Control Module RCM3000
RCM3000 relay control module can be controlled by any of WiPath paging or wireless data products such as the PDT3000, PDR3000 or WDT3000. Its relays can also be operated directly from a PC or other serial output device.
There are three of ways of addressing the individual relays:
- By capcode
- By a user selectable message text
- Using a simple ASCII serial data protocol
RCM3000 – Relay Control Module
- 27 individually addressable relays
- Multiple relay boards may be daisy chained (up to 2056 relays maximum) to create a highly flexible remote control system
- RCM3000 is also available optionally with an onboard paging receiver
- Relay Control Module can be interfaced directly to a cellular modem.
- The interface with the controller is RS232
Each relay (including downstream on the daisy chain) can be individually addressed and controlled, using one of the 3 following methods:
|Capcode||Any one relay can be programmed to activate on any message received on a particular capcode.
Multiple instances of the same capcode can be setup to control multiple relays.
|Message text||Any one relay can be programmed to activate on any message received containing specified text.
Multiple instances of the same text can be setup to control multiple relays.
|Direct protocol||A standard message protocol that directly controls the relay board without any additional programming setup. This protocol has simple commands to clear all relays, set and clear a particular relay or set one for the specified amount of time.|
|No. Relay Outputs per board||27|
|Relay Load Capacity||3A @ 250Vac/30Vdc (25), 7A @110/240VAC (2)|
|Serial Ports||2 (RJ45 – 3 pins used)|
|Relay Connector||Screw connectors|
|Current||50-100mA plus 16-20mA per activated relay. 800mA max.|
Daisy Chain Serial Cable